• I am a professional photographer and graduated with a master’s degree in photography from ENS Louis Lumière and a Fine Arts degree from Paris 1 La Sorbonne university.
I have this particularity of being both a technician photographer and a visual artist, thus I have made several exhibitions in galleries and cultural centers, in Europe and Argentina, I also received various photographic and cinematographic awards (Cannes Film Festival Critics Week 2011, Finalist Young Talent APPPF, Berlinale Young Talent Campus …) and I participate regularly in artists residencies. You will find my universe and my artistic work on this site :
• • WEDDINGS • •
• Beyond diplomas and skills, I am above all a discreet woman, with a personal and sensitive eye.
I mainly try to maintain a spontaneous style , without clichés, without forced poses, in order to render in a way natural and instinctive the joyous moments that you will live.
• I’m not a paparazzi! Neither in the body nor in the approach.
I would not harass your great aunt, and I would not bombard your little nephews! But I will be there, everywhere, discreetly, to immortalize all the moments of joy of this very pretty day that will be yours.
• I know your wedding is an important moment in your life, but what matters is that you enjoy this day, that you receive all the lovely thoughts, words, hugs and kisses that will show out that day, without stress, in a good mood, and without formal protocol! So, I avoid any staging, I interrupt you only if – before – you asked me a certain type of images (groups pictures for example).
• I am at your disposal and open to your propositions. Do not hesitate to contact me if you would like us to meet, and I would be happy to answer all of your questions ! We can have a chat, or a skype , or a meeting – in Paris, in Marseille, or anywhere it’s possible for us ;)
Meanwhile, best regards !
contact[@]llum-photographie.com • 0033 6 86 26 60 36 •
I am based in Marseille, and i make many goings and comings to Paris. I make photo shoots or weddings in Provence, in Paris, and more generally I am available everywhere in France and abroad.
My first language are french and spanish (my family is from Argentina) and i speak fluently english. Or at least i hope so !
Lastly, here is my artist work : www.lucillecaballero.com